- Dirk Nowitzki (Dallas Mavericks)
- Kevin Love (Minnesota Timberwolves)
- Tim Duncan (San Antonio Spurs)
- Chris Bosh (Miami Heat)
- Kevin Garnett (Boston Celtics)
- Pau Gasol (Los Angeles Lakers)
- Josh Smith (Atlanta Hawks)
- Blake Griffin (Los Angeles Clippers)
- Zach Randolph (Memphis Grizzlies)
- Amar'e Stoudemire (New York Knicks)
Note: LaMarcus Aldridge was not added to the list due to the season ending hip injury he suffered during last season.
What is clear to see from the voters that were polled is the fact that the guard has not yet changed and guys like Blake Griffin and Josh Smith still have work to do if they want to reach the top half of the list. When Aldridge is back and healthy, we can see him fitting into the middle of the rankings and pushing someone out. All of our voters either ranked Amar'e Stoudemire number ten or had him not on the list, with someone else in his place. This season, with reports of Amar'e working with the great Hakeem Olajuwan, we hope to see Stoudemire back at the top of his game.
No related posts.
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/jxu