- New Orleans Hornets' Austin Rivers sprained his right ankle during the preseason game against the Dallas Mavericks. It is the same ankle that Rivers previously had surgery on and he has gotten an MRI to determine the extent of the injury. Rivers was walking around on Tuesday so it may not be as serious as thought.
- Orlando Magic's Arron Afflalo has missed the first six preseason games due to a left hamstring injury, but now it is being reported that he may play Wednesday as the Magic take on the Memphis Grizzlies.
- For the Dallas Mavericks, Chris Kaman has been sidelined with a strained right calf injury and now he may be able to return to the court on opening night when the Mavericks take on the Los Angeles Lakers. The Dallas Mavericks are already shorthanded without their star Dirk Nowitzki (knee) and if Kaman can not come back there will be some serious adjustments to be made in the Mavs' rotation.
- It appears that Andrew Bogut won't be able to go next week when the Golden State Warriors begin their season against the Phoenix Suns. Festus Ezeli will start if Bogut is unable to suit up.
- Jordan Hill is expected to return to the Los Angeles Lakers after a couple weeks of rehabbing his herniated disc. Hill is expected to play the final two preseason games for the Lakers.
- Speaking of the Dallas Mavericks and Dirk Nowitzki, the All Star forward is walking without a limp just a few days after having surgery on his right knee. It was estimated that Dirk would miss up to six weeks but the 14 year vet said that he will not rush a return.
Tags: Andrew Bogut, Arron Afflalo, Atlanta, Atlanta Hawks, Austin Rivers, Basketball, Chris Kaman, Dirk Nowitzki, Festus Ezeli, Jordan Hill, NBA
No related posts.
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/ly5