- Kyle Korver is set to meet the rest of the Atlanta Hawks in Orlando as the Hawks take on the Magic. Korver has been absent for the past five games for Atlanta with back spasms. He has also stayed back to be with his family for the birth of his first child.
- Also coming back to join the Hawks is rookie Mike Scott. Scott has been with the Bakersfield Jam of the Development League and in four games he averaged 13.3 points and six rebounds. On Monday, Scott scored 21 points and grabbed 10 rebounds.
- Ricky Rubio is reportedly close to returning to the Minnesota Timberwolves active roster, but head coach Rick Adelman won't give a date as to when fans can expect him. From interviews it appears that he is proceeding with caution as to not have Rubio re-injure himself in the long run.
- Andrew Bynum has spoken with reporters about his left knee. He has stated that his knee continuously hurts but he insists that he may be able to play for the Philadelphia 76ers. He has a check up on December 20 with his doctors to see when he can get on the floor.
- According to Steve Nash it will be at least two weeks before he can play a game for the Los Angeles Lakers. Nash noted that he can not run at full strength and is not in game shape yet. Nash told the USA Today, "I'll probably need at least a week of practice once I start running."
- Kyrie Irving is expected to return against the Los Angeles Lakers after being out for almost a month with a fractured index finger. It is reported that Irving still has some pain and will where a protective splint.
Tags: Andrew Bynum, Atlanta, Atlanta Hawks, Basketball, Kyle Korver, Kyrie Irving, Mike Scott, NBA, Ricky Rubio, Steve Nash
No related posts.
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/nr8